- We specialize in helping Licensed Real Estate people in Missouri fulfill their state required continued education hours.
- You can take all 12 hours (four courses) for $57.00 or take individual 3-hour courses for $20.00 each.
- SPECIAL PRICING NOW ONLY $47.00 FOR ALL FOUR CE COURSES
- Each of our 4 courses is approved in Missouri for 3 hours of credit.
- The courses are as follows:
- The Real Code of Ethics…Revisions, Reminders, and Real World Issues
- Estimating the Value of Your Home
- 101+ Fast Facts Focused on Fair Housing
- Representation Options in the State of Missouri
- Course number 4 is a core course. Course number 1, 2, and 3 are electives. Each course has a short online test at the end per the requirements of the Missouri Real Estate Commission.
Course Layout for Each Course:
Each course has two sections of materials:
- “Required Material” … all students must complete
- Supplemental Material” …supplemental materials are designed to accomplish one or both of the following:
- Serve as valuable information for students to study in the event the student completes all required materials prior to investing the minimum required amount of time per course.
- Serve as valuable information for students to study to become better educated and prepared to serve the public.
- Each End of Course Test covers only “Required Materials”
- After passing the End of Course Test, you will be able to print your certificate online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a short test at the end of each course?
Yes, 30 questions.
Is the test difficult?
No, the test is very easy.
How is my "time" tracked for each course?
It is on the honor system. You track it and report it to us at the end of the course by checking a box.
Do I have to take the course all at one time?
No, it's like reading a book. You start and stop as your schedule permits.
How do I get a certificate?
You can print your certificate when you've completed the course and passed the test.
The content in each course is designed for educational and informational purposes only. No course is designed or intended to be your sole primary resource for policies, procedures, decisions or actions. Other than the broker who holds your license, we suggest you consider tapping into the knowledge, experience, and expertise of attorneys, builders, lenders, tax accountants, environmental specialists and any other professional service provider who in your estimation, is an expert in their field. We also recommend you contact the Missouri Real Estate Commission for questions and concerns regarding your license and /or issues that are addressed directly or indirectly in the Missouri Real Estate Commission Statutes and Rules. Remember, you are first and foremost accountable to your broker, so seek out his or her advice and/or counsel on real estate related matters involving your license and the many rules, regulations and laws impacting all licensees. Please also be aware that we do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information from any/all sites that we have linked to for each topic. Further, the inclusion or exclusion of sites is not intended to reflect the site’s importance, nor is it intended to be viewed as an endorsement of views expressed or products or services offered by the author of organization that operate said sites.
- I agree to invest a minimum of 2.5 clock hours on the course material for each course I take. I also realize this is a requirement of the Missouri Real Estate Commission and not optional. (The 2.5 hours reflect 3 hours minus 30 minutes of breaks.) I agree to complete the “time report” form at the end of each course prior to taking each end of course test.
- I agree that I must complete the course with a minimum of 2.5 clock hours prior to being eligible to take the end of course test.
- I understand that I must take a 30 question test and score a minimum of 75% to pass the end of course test and receive a certificate of completion for each course I take. I also realize that if for any reason I need to replace an original certificate that I earned through this school, I will need to pay an extra $10.00 per certificate per course.
- I agree that once I sign this form the course starts for me and there are no refunds
- I have read all information that precedes this student agreement.
- I realize I will be able to print my certificate online after passing the end of the course test for each course.